Tomorrow's the big day!!! I'm finally going to do something that I have always wanted to do, Laser Eye Surgery. 

Currently feeling ...
  • Petrified
  • Nervous
  • Anxious
  • Excited
  • "Hyperventilating"
  • "Freaking Out!!"
As nervous as I am, I am also very excited to see the outcome. From what I have heard from people who's had Lasik done on their eyes, it's apparently a life changing experience!

My one friend tells me, "You'll see the world in a whole new way."

When I first told Mark about wanting to do this, his first comment was, "What if you don't think I'm handsome anymore?" Ha! Ha! He has been very supportive about me going through with this procedure. He said, as long as it makes me happy, then go for it. But he never had any complaint about me wearing glasses.

I've had my glasses since I was in grade 7 and I am pretty much blind without it. So this will surely be something very different for me.

I asked my one friend what was the best thing about getting Lasik. He answers with, "Seeing the alarm clock when you wake up!" LOL!

What made me go ahead with the procedure?
  1. I know that once I'm married and have children, I will never want to spend this much on myself again.
  2. My eye prescription has finally pretty much stabilized.
  3. To be able to see while swimming.
  4. In case I end up crying at my wedding, my eye make-up won't bother my eyes! LOL!
  5. To be free from glasses!!!
So, here I go ... please keep me in your prayers ...

=)

-Lene

One Response so far.

  1. Lasik is super expensive here. If I am not mistaken there's one clinic offering Lasik in the Philippines and the clients are usually celebrities. ;-) I'll pray for you :)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts