According to this weekly email wedding report I receive, we officially have 1 year, 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day until our wedding!! Ahhhh!!!

Ha! Ha! I know, it's far, but today I can't help but be really excited, anxious and nervous! Why? Our first Engagement Photo shoot is today!!

destination | Burlington, ON

We wanted a place that offered flexibility for our pictures. We knew that Burlington has both the small town feel and it's right by the waters - perfect combination!

So far, it seems as if Mother Nature is on our side. They are calling for 27°C (feels like 30) this afternoon!

Last week has been insanely busy for me, so I didn't end up looking for something to wear until last night - bad idea. Let's just say I was stressing out just a tad bit. But in the end, I finally found something that would work.

top 3 feelings for today
  • Nervous
  • Anxious
  • Excited
  • Ahhh!!!
Phew! OK, just needed to get that out! =) ...

I hope our pictures turns out good. Now, I just have to prepare my face to smile for 2 hours! Got to stop smiling now! Ha! Ha!

-Lene

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts