Have I ever mentioned how much I hate prioritizing? Arrgghh!!!

Marky and I are meeting up with our second potential DJ tonight. I'm a little frustrated because DJs are so expensive! Don't get me wrong, there are cheaper DJs out there, but at the same time, they may not be as good or as professional.

The DJ we're meeting up tonight has gotten a lot of very positive reviews, so we're hopeful. They are a little more expensive than the other ones we're comparing with, but not by much.

Take this statistic for example,  

"Typically, only 5% of your total budget will be spent on entertainment. However, over twice the number of guests will remember your entertainment choice more than anything else!" 
 — Modern Bride Magazine

I couldn't agree more! That's why I'm so scared about having to make this decision.What if we choose the wrong one; they suck and then whole reception sucks?!?!

The thing is, when I look at everything else on my "To Do" list, they are ALL important!

Bllaaaahhh!!! 
 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts