It has been a pretty busy week for Mark and I. Last week he was busy preparing for his exams this week. As for me, I was busy doing more wedding planning! =)

Last Saturday, I was having an "emotional" day I guess and for some reason, I just felt like we haven't seen each other for so long! We didn't see each other last weekend because of Father's Day and  because of our individual family gatherings. I was kind of giving him a hard time that he doesn't miss me "as much". LOL!

Yes, I know, what's wrong with me right? Then he said something to me that made me really think ... "do you think when we're married, you'd still miss me this much?"

"keeping the spark alive"
After almost 9 years of being in a long distance relationship, I have to give us kudos for how far we've gotten. What I realized about having this long distance relationship is that it has kept our love always "new" and "exciting". We always look forward to seeing each other every weekend and the time that we do have together is such a treat!

As hard as it is being away from each other, it has also forced us to grow closer. In fact, the distance kept our relationship alive.

Now I can appreciate the importance of us to still do our own individual things. Then we give each other a chance to still miss each other.

... so, yes, I will still miss you very much!
 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts