Last Friday, I finally got around to cleaning my room after let's just say a very long time. Ha! Ha! What motivated me to clean it? My mom was coming home from the Philippines! =) She's been on my case for a while about cleaning my room, so I knew I had to do it before she got back from her trip.

As I was going through the pile of papers, envelopes, old chocolates (LOL!), etc. on my desk, I realized how my "bill" pile was starting to stack up. Going through them, I got all nervous again. I have always dreamed of having the perfect wedding, but as we actually plan our wedding, it is becoming more and more a reality as to what "perfect" means. Weddings cost money and that's reality. There really is no way around it.

Anyways, there I was freaking out a little (as always it seems) as I continued cleaning, then I came across something that literally stopped me in my tracks.

I found a book that one of my friends had lent me and on the back it had such a beautiful message that really hit home!


After seeing this, I literally just cried. =)

Oftentimes we get so caught up with all that is happening in our lives that we forget who's overseeing it all.

Afterwards, all I could do was let out a big sigh of relief. He's got this!

-Lene

2 Responses so far.

  1. God really works in mysterious ways...Kaya mo 'yan ;-)

  2. LadyL says:

    Thanks Diane! :) He has never failed me, and I know He never will.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts