For 9 years now, Mark and I have gone through all sorts of things. From tickling fights to laughing fits until our side hurts to angry confrontations to bumming around all day in our pajamas, we've come to a point in our relationship where being with each other isn't just about  being with our girlfriend or boyfriend, but being with your best friend.

When I tell people how long we've been together, a lot of reactions I get are: "Woah!", "Really?!", "That's long!"  

Is it really that long?
The funny thing about being with Mark is that it doesn't feel like it's been a "long" time that we've been together. It's more the feeling that he has always been a part of me. It's really hard to remember the times when he wasn't there. You know that feeling when you get home after being away for so long? That's what it feels like when we're together ... "I'm home ..." 

So here's to 9 years of being my best friend, my better half ... I thank God everyday that He has blessed me with you. Thank you for completing me ...

Looking forward to 9 x 1000000 .... years with you.

"Happy Anniversary My Love ..."

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts