"I Arlene, take you ..."

Eeeeee!!! Saying these words out loud just give me shivers! OK, I'm not going to lie, and tears too ... =) Mark and I finally had a chance to sit down and go through the "Celebrating Our Love" booklet. We have been meaning to do this for some time now, but we just keep forgetting to do it.

This booklet was given to us by our priest to guide us in choosing our readings and vows for our wedding ceremony. Overall, it went great! I am happy to say that we got through it argument free. Ha! Ha! It was just when when we were practicing our vows, I couldn't help but tear up a bit. That's when Mark stopped halfway, stares at me and says, "NOOOOO CRYING!!!" Ha! Ha! Let's just say that he knows me pretty well. =)

Favours

Who would have thought that choosing a favour would be this complicated? Mark and I are wanting to have something that will be useful and won't hurt our budget too much. What I find about favours is that oftentimes, they end up on a shelf somewhere collecting dust. So we are trying to find something that would actually be useful ... no luck yet.

Planning Overall

Is it weird that I think I have hit a "planning plateau"? Maybe it's because I am not in front of a computer all the time. Ha! Ha! I just feel like there's so much time, so I don't have to do too much now. But I know that this kind of attitude is going to bite me on the butt soon enough! I just need to keep trying to get my creative juices flowing so that I can think of more ideas for the wedding. Oh! And REALLY start getting serious about the healthy eating and loosing weight. =S

-Lene

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts