The definition of JOY:

"the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying."

This is exactly what my bestfriend JOY is! I know that a lot of people calls you their best friend. Why? Because you're such an amazing person!

Joy Joy, you've been with me through it all. From the day we met in grade 6, through high school, through College, and to this day! From my very first crush to now my fiancé, thanks for putting up with all my "boy-craziness"! We've had the craziest times and I am so grateful that God has blessed me with such an amazing friend.

I am so excited to share with you this new chapter of my life. Thank you for always being there and saying yes to be one of my Maids of Honor!!

What I love most about us is that even when we don't talk for weeks at a time, when we do, it's like we just continue exactly where we left off! =)

Joy was the very first person to find out that I got engaged other than my immediate family. What can I say, she's that special!

Hope you have an amazing day ... for you truly deserve it!

Happy Happy Birthday!! Tell me what it's like getting close to thirty! LOL!!

PS. Why am I tearing up writing this? LOL! Oh man, we're BOTH going to be a wreck at my wedding!! Bring on the tissues!! Ha ha ha!!!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts